The Troy-Bilt Super Bronco CRT rear-tine tiller provides great value for gardens of all sizes. Just One Hand™ technology allows you to operate the tiller with one hand. A heavy-duty gear drive transmission enhances durability.
Super Bronco Rear Tine Tiller
- The Troy-Bilt Super Bronco CRT is a rear-tine tiller with the power to break through hard-packed soils with counter-rotating tines.
- 16-inch tilling width makes the Bronco CRT ideal for any size garden.
- 10-inch Bolo™ tines with depth stake for up to 6-inches of tilling depth.
- A 208cc OHV Troy-Bilt engine gives you plenty of power to turn over large amounts of soil.
- Just One Hand™ operation allows the tiller to be guided with literally one hand thanks to a well-balanced and easy to control design.
- Gear drive transmission with 1 forward speed helps keep tiller moving through soil.
- Power reverse allows for flexible handling around rocks and other obstacles.
- Wider 1-inch handles provide greater stability.
- 13-inch agricultural tires enhance traction and stability.
- The included front bumper protects your tiller’s engine.
- Tiller can also be used to help prepare areas for seeding and mixing compost in the pile or into your soil.
- Troy-Bilt has a limited lifetime transmission warranty on cast iron gear casting and precision cut bronze gears.
- 2-year limited warranty on other components for peace of mind.