top of page

Sears/ Craftsman Authorized Warranty Center

Need service on your Craftsman mower? You're in luck. State Sharpening is now Northeast Ohio's Authorized Sears/ Craftsman Warranty Center for MTD/SBD built products. 

We provide warranty work for all Sears & Craftsman outdoor power equipment built by MTD/SBD including mowers, tractors, chore equipment and snowblowers. Simply stop in store with your product and the receipt and we will take it from there.

Too big to get it in here? No problem. We also provide pickup/ delivery service for equipment. Call to schedule a time.

Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)

Q: What do I need to bring with me when I come in for service?

A: Bring in the product you need service on and the purchase receipt if the unit is still under warranty

Q: What if I lost my receipt?

A: You have a couple options. For certain Sears/ Craftsman products we are able to determine if it is in warranty without a receipt.

Q: Do you service Sears/ Craftsman products out of warranty?

A: Yes we do. We provide maintenance like tune ups as well as general repair on most Sears/ Craftsman products.

Q: Do you stock parts for Sears/ Craftsman products?

A: We stock a wide assortment of Sears/ Craftsman parts. If we don't have it, we can order it as long as it is still available. Please be sure to provide the model and serial number of the machine when you call or stop in.

Q: What if I am unable to get my product to you?

A: We provide pickup/ delivery service Sears/ Craftsman  Equipment for a fee. Call or stop in for more details on setting that up.

Q: How long will my repair take?

A: We are unable to give an exact time because every job is different, however the estimated time of repair is the same as our current service time at the shop. We treat all of our customers equally. Call or stop in to find out what the current estimated turn-around time is.

Q: Do you service Craftsman Tools?

A: No we do not. We are authorized only to work on outdoor power equipment such as mowers, snowblowers, tractors, etc. We can help point you in the right direction though.

bottom of page